Pierce Brosnan has been keeping quite busy since his time as James Bond ended. He has appeared in The Ghost Writer, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Remember Me in 2010. Here are some photos of the former 007 from GQ. I hope you enjoy these photos (by Ben Watts). Pierce Brosnan looks like one of those men born to wear a suit.
P.S. I thought I would do a new poll on the blog. Vote for your favorite actor who played James Bond. You have one week to make your choice. I will reveal the results in next Thursday's post. The poll is on the upper right side of the blog. Below are your candidates. Thanks for voting.
1. Sean Connery: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever & Never Say Never Again.
2. George Lazenby: On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
3. Roger Moore: Live And Let Die, The Man With the Golden Gun, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy & A View To A Kill.
4. Timothy Dalton: The Living Daylights & Licence To Kill.
5. Pierce Brosnan: GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough & Die Another Day.
6. Daniel Craig: Casino Royale & Quantum Of Solace.