Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dino & Raquel

dino_raquel

Don't these two look great together? They definitely look as if they are having a good time. We know that the ladies loved Dino and Dino loved the ladies. The chicks don't get much sexier than Raquel Welch. I've often wondered how many of Dino's female co-stars he got to know in a more intimate fashion. These two would have been smashing together. We can see that Dino is on the cover of this magazine. I guess these two might be checking out the article on him. Whatever they are looking at, they both have smiles on their faces. I hope all my pallies are having a cool and swingin' weekend. Cheers!

8 comments:

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Great pic...Great to see two such legends together.

Keith said...

Thanks. Glad you liked it. I think it's a really cool shot.

dino martin peters said...

hey pallie Keith, loves that pix of our Dino and Miss Raquel so very very Dinomuch...and likes you have very similiar Dinowonderin's...

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP: I'm sure these two had good times no matter what they did. Glad you also love this pic.

sushay said...

Wow she hasn't changed a bit! Pretty amazing.

Keith said...

I totally agree with ya. She's still a babe.

Mykal Banta said...

Look at the Dino smile and the ever-present cigarette. "When the moon hits your eye . . ." Oh, hell yes. Also, did you realize that Raquel Welch was an A student in high school? All that and brains, too. And when I say all that - I mean all that. Always loved her, always will. -- Mykal

Keith said...

Hey Mykal. Thanks for the comments. I know what you mean. I really love this picture. Oh yeah. I am a huge fan of Raquel. I've had a crush on her since I was a kid. She's amazingly beautiful.