Monday, November 10, 2008

Dean Martin's Pad In Palm Springs

Last week we had some cold and rainy days here. It was quite dreary weather. It's times like this when I'd really love to be hanging out at a pad like this one. Just imagine livin' it up with Dean Martin and his pallies at his cool digs in Palm Springs. That would be a great way to spend a weekend. Cheers!

DinoshoujsePalmSprings60s

P.S. I was invited to be a contributor at the blog Celluloid Slammer. I was very thrilled and honored to be asked. I've just put my up first post on this blog. It's one of my favorite scenes from the Matt Helm spy flick The Silencers (click on the movie title to be carried to my post). It's when Dean Martin first meets Stella Stevens. That's an introduction he'll never forgot. I plan to probably post a video clip once or twice a week there. I hope you'll come back here and there to see what else I might have posted on this blog. I definitely hope you'll check out my first post there. Please feel free to leave me some comments on my first blog post. Thanks. I appreciate it. Cheers!

12 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Looks terrific. We seem to get nothing but rain over here, so this would be heaven. I'll check out Celluloid Slammer after work this evening.

Bill Dan Courtney said...

Yup. Looks like a nice place to kick back and suck on a dry martini to me, if I drank. A 7-Up will be just fine. Gonna check out your guest post.

Keith said...

Hey Steve. Glad you liked it. The sun is out this week, but it's still chilly. Cold weather is on its way than this. This place would be a dream for many of us. Thanks. I hope you like the post I put on Celluloid Slammer.

Keith said...

Hey Bill. Oh yeah. Definitely so. I would love to spend a week in that pad. Thanks. I hope you like what I posted at Celluloid Slammer. I should be posting there once or twice a week from now on.

Nancy Sinatra Fan said...

Hello Keith. My hubby and I would definitely love to vacation there myself. Do you mind having any guests while you're there? :-)

Keith said...

Hey Phoebe. Of course. The more the merrier. I'd love to have a bunch of pallies hanging out with me at this cool Dino pad. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, wherever our Dino is, is where I wanna be..Palm Springs,'Vegas, Hollywood..wherever our Dino has been is the Dinoplace for me...

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

That is a cool pad in "Hot" Palm Springs. Thanks for posting the picture Keith.

Glenn Bishop

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Thanks for the comments. I know what you mean. It would have been awesome to hang out with Dino anywhere in the world. I bet this pad here was so cool and hip. Cheers!

Keith said...

Hey Glenn. Glad you enjoyed it. I definitely agree with you. Have a good week. Cheers!

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Living...L.I.V.I.N.
That's what I'm talking about.

Keith said...

Hey Jeremy. So true. That's the life!