Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas From The Dino Lounge!

I hope you've enjoyed all my Christmas posts here at the blog. I've had a lot of fun sharing these album covers and videos with you. This is my last post until next Monday, which is December 29th. I'm going to take this holiday break from the blog to spend time with my family and friends. I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas however you choose to celebrate it. This is one of my favorite times of the year. I really feel full of life and joy during this season. I want to wish you all a safe and fun holiday. I love and care for you. Thank you for being my friend and a supporter of my blog. I really appreciate it so much. Merry Christmas to you all!!!

dm3

12 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, likes be sure to remember our Dino on Dinowinterday...

Mondo said...

Have yourself a swinging Christmas Keith and keep those winners spinning

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I'll definitely be sure to raise a toast in honor and memory of Dino. Merry Christmas!

Keith said...

Hey Dave. Thanks. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Cheers!

ATOMIC GEM said...

THANK YOU FOR HONORING OUR DINO ON YOUR WONDERFUL BLOG HERE AND AT MYSPACE. I HAVE SO ENJOYED THIS! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DINORIFFIC CHRISTMAS KEITH! TERRI/DINOGAL

Keith said...

Hey pallie Terri. Thanks so much. I've had a blast sharing all this Dino Christmas postings here. It's been fun. I love doing this blog and my page. I want to do all I can to share my love for the King of Cool. Thanks for all you do too. Merry Christmas!

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Keith and I hope you have a great New Year!

Happy Holidays

Glenn Bishop

Keith said...

Hey Glenn. Thanks so much. I appreciate it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Steve Langton said...

Have a great holiday, Keith. Look forward to your posts next year.

Keith said...

Hey Steve. Thanks. I appreciate that. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Merry Christmas to you too Pallie Keith - and can I add I really enjoy your blogs.

Keep up the great work - you post cool stuff.

Glenn Bishop

Keith said...

Hey Glenn. Thanks so much. I appreciate that. I'm really glad you enjoy my blogs. That means a lot. I do hope you will have a wonderful 2009. Cheers!