Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Even More Of The 50 Most Stylish Leading Men

GQ picked the 50 most stylish leading men of the past 50 years. I've posted some of these men already in two previous posts. It's time to post the last of the ones I wanted to share with you. So which of these men do you like the best?

Sammy Davis Jr. (Photo by Larry Ellis/Express/Getty Images):

lm-sammy-davis-jr

Cary Grant (Photo by AP Photos):

lm-cary-grant

Marlon Brando (Photo by Evening Standard/Getty Images):

lm-marlon-brando

Adolphe Menjou (Photo by AP Photos):

lm-adolphe-menjou

Errol Flynn (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images):

lm-errol-flynn

Duke Ellington (Photo by Frank Driggs Collection/Getty Images):

lm-duke-ellington

William Holden (Photo by Sharland//Time Life Pictures/Getty Images):

lm-william-holden

P.S.
I know it's been awhile since I've blogged. I've been tied up with getting things sorted out for going back to college. I did want to get a new post up here. Thursday & Friday I will go around to your blogs to leave some comments for those you've left on my last couple of posts. I wanted to let you guys know the good news. I took the math placement tests for college this morning. I scored high enough that I can go into Math 80, which is basically Introduction to Algebra. That's the last course right before College Algebra. It's actually the class I was hoping to get into. I'm no math whiz at all. I didn't do great in math years ago. I actually surprised myself that I did as well today as I did. I was nervous that I would end up in more of a remedial math class. I wanted to get into this particular course because it would be a great way to learn more about the subject material before getting into the harder course. That way maybe it might not be as much of a struggle now. Early registration for the next semester is on November 3rd. Classes will start in January. I had wanted to let you guys know. I'm so happy and thrilled. I know I've got a long road ahead of me, but today was a big weight off my chest. Thanks for all your support. I appreciate it.



39 comments:

David Toms said...

Cogratulations Keith! Well done

Stefanie Valentine said...

More great photos Keith, my favourite is the one of Errol Flynn, he makes looking stylish oh so easy.

Well done on your tests, I'm so pleased that things are going your way and that you're so happy!
x

www.janetteria.com said...

Good luck, dearest Keith! :)

le0pard13 said...

Great photos. Congrats, as well. Thanks.

Main Line Sportsman said...

Good luck with school....make the best of it and it can be very rewarding.

Pam said...

Yay, Keith! That's great news! Congrats on passing the test.

Scott (gotankgo) said...

Cool Sammy Davis photo - instead of dancing on the ceiling, he took it to the table. The shot of William Holden next to the mirror is a keeper too.

JavaBeanRush said...

In these crop of photos I'd choose Adolphe Menjou because he looks so dapper. [When does he not?]

Keep plugging, Keith.


-- Java

lorenabr said...

Love the style :)

Zuzana said...

I am glad you scored so well on your math test, congratulations.,) This should be a great inspiration for your studies.;)
Have a lovely day,
xoxo

Lee Oliveira said...

I remember when my dad use to wear his pants really high up like "William Holden".. today I understand how stylish my dad was and still is..
of course with my help
Great post Keith
LOx

Stéphanie said...

Fantastic Keith !
http://prettydarling.canalblog.com/

ellie said...

That's so great about the class. Good luck.

Great classic, indeed.

oh..btw..well, Ian is aka Sam Earle..which is a Canadian teen actor. Somehow I can picture him as Eric's little brother.

Speaking of brothers, I just found out Joseph Gordon-Levitt's brother passed away. I had no idea how much his older brother looked like him. Dan Gordon-Levitt.

All the best on your education & everything else.

k said...

thankyou sir for your nice comment! and you've def picked some good guys here. good luck getting your classes sorted :)

Holly said...

I'm very happy for you. Love the post too. All the best on a great education.

erika sorocco said...

Ah, Congratulations Keith; I'm incredibly proud of you! By the way, LOVE that picture of Cary Grant!! :)

Audrey Allure said...

Congrats on your high score in the math placement test :) Good luck when classes start!

Tights Lover said...

Love the photos.

Congrats on the math test scores!

Céline Ducruet said...

HELLO YOU HAVE A CUTE BLOG! :) FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW BLOG: ICANIMAGINEWHATYOUWANT. KISSES FROM BARCELONA

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news.I knew you had it in you.There really is a bright light at the end of the tunnel.Just keep doing what your doing.x.

Laura Tenshi said...

I am so happy for you, congratulations. Be strong from now on, we support you.

Unknown said...

i love your images....
congrats

xoxo, dear

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Congrats on the math test!! Hope college goes really well for you.:)

Great pictures. Love Marlon Brando. :)SarahD

Anonymous said...

Congrats and i wish you the best of luck!

Allison said...

I adore Cary Grant - that picture is fabulous!
Keith, I'm so proud of you and so happy for you! I can imagine that passing the math was a huge weight off your shoulders. You did a fabulous job, and I know you'll do great in college :) Congrats!

Barbara von Enger said...

Warm congratulations on the Maths test and College. I adore the image of Sammy and Flynn. Happy weekend;-)

yyam said...

Cary Grant!!!

I'm so proud of you Keith! Will be rooting for you! :)

Josie said...

Oh, Cary Grant, how I love you. And great to hear you got the math class you wanted!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Bob G. said...

Keith:
Again, some great photos of some CLASSY gentlemen.
And don't fret about blogging...

You've got more people in your corner cheering you on than you might know.

Stay strong & stay safe.

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Cary Grant is my fave!

xoxox,
CC

Midtown Girl said...

Whoa - Marlon Brando looks AWESOME! Hope you are having a beautiful day Keith! <3

teresweetstyle said...

great pictures and very nice job!

kisses darling and have fun!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

congrats for getting into that math class and being so close to going back to school this january! yay! happy for you.

and i love this list!

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Unknown said...

I really dig Cary Grant, although everyone of these cats are cool as can be. And.. each have their own unique style.

Melissa Hafting said...

Congrats on passing that test Keith with such high marks! I knew you would excel. I love william holden thanks for posting the pics!

NENSA MOON said...

Congrats Keith and well done! Im glad to hear all end up with happiness...
I wish all the best to you!!

I love Marlon brando for sure...He's so handsome!!
Thanks

little luxury list said...

Congrats Keith! It'll be a journey full of great surprises!

Love Cary Grant's smile! Coolness and timeless indeed!

Holly said...

I find them sexy!

Surinami said...

Congrats Keith! :D:D:D