My pallie Steve at his blog The Last Picture Show has seen fit to honor The Dino Lounge blog with the Premio Dardos Award. This is the first award this blog has received so I'm really excited about that. It's an added bonus getting it from Steve, since he's got one of my favorite blogs online. I've been learning a lot about the UK from his blog.
The Dardos Awards is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
I'm not sure which of these blogs have already been given this award. I tried to pick different blogs than I did when my Sugar & Spice blog was honored. I hope that at least some of them will decide to continue on the cycle of honoring other blogs they enjoy.
I give this award to:
1. ilovedinomartin - My pallie DMP has such a cool & swingin' blog dedicated to Dean Martin. It's my #1 stop for all things Dino-related. His blog has helped me become an even bigger fan of Dean Martin.
2. Atomic Ranch - Terri has several awesome blogs that she does, including one dedicated to Dean Martin, but I wanted to honor this blog devoted to midcentury living, etc. It really makes me want a pad like those on her blog.
3. Planet Mondo - This is such a fantastic musical blog. I've learned so much about music, such as punk, that I never knew about. I have a rockin' good time checking out the videos, etc. posted.
4. Viewliner Ltd. - If you are looking to see a slice of Americana, then this is the blog for you. There are wonderful pictures posted of vintage planes, trains, automobiles & so much more. It really makes me year for yesteryear.
5. Farbror Sid - I have no clue what's been said on this blog. I think it's in Swedish. It's a blog I enjoy checking out for all the retro ads, babes, cars & much more.
I love all 5 of these blogs. It becomes very hard to pick only 5 since there are so many blogs that I enjoy checking out. I hope you will definitely pay a visit to any of these blogs that you've never been to before. Tell 'em Keith sent ya. :-)