Thursday, July 9, 2009
Veronica at the wonderful blog Some Like It Vintage has presented me with the Premio Meme Award. The rules are that I'm to state 7 things about me and pass the award on to 7 other people. I'll go ahead and say that all of you are worthy of this award. I've seen some of my other blogging friends do similar posts recently so I'm not going to bestow this award on any 7 particular bloggers. If any of you want to do this, please feel free to. The award is yours. I'd love to read those 7 facts about you.
Here goes nothing. These are in no particular order. I hope you enjoy reading them. Let me know what you think.
1. My introduction to Dean Martin came on two fronts. I was introduced to his music by my late paternal grandmother. I also was introduced to him by watching his celebrity roasts. I'm actually posting a clip here featuring Don Rickles roasting Bob Hope. Of course, we know that Don is going to poke fun at everybody else on stage. It's a hilarious clip. I hope you'll watch it. I love Don.
2. The first election I voted in was in 1992. I voted for Ross Perot as President.
3. While I was raised up in a Christian family, I have been studying Judaism and am considering converting.
4. The first James Bond film I ever saw was For Your Eyes Only in 1981. It was the last movie I ever saw at our local drive-in.
5. My favorite show as a kid was The Six Million Dollar Man.
6. The first time I kissed a girl was in kindergarten. We kissed each other quite a few times during naptime before we were caught by our teacher.
7. I visited Europe for a month back in the year 2000. I traveled through England, France, Monaco, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, the Netherlands & Italy.